Friday, August 31, 2012

Praying


Hii, im back from my holiday, still in Surabaya, i'm in the airport now, waiting for my plane to Palu. Leaving Surabaya soon :( will back to Palu soon and start my activities as usually again. Hmm, so much things happen on my holiday. Stay up late thinking about things, crying all night long, good time, broken heart, pretending, faking, smiling, laughing, missing, eating till can't eat anymore, and praying.




sorry for the unfocus pic x_x


right, there's something different in me right? Yep i already cut my hair! <3 cut it for 5cm (maybe even more) cause im just too frustrate with my hair, it just always fall out :( and for the pony, i just feel that maybe i'm more suitable with pony, didn't i? 


Get a lot of things happen in my holiday, meet my friends, my lover, meet the marilyn monroe (the duplicate one, and sure i love marilyn monroe!) etc, and as you know, went to Singapore for this Holiday, it was so tired aaaaaaa i can't help, but behind that tired feeling there are so much fun laying there! especially when riding the Battlestar Galactica Cylon (yes im riding it!) at USS wow you know that feeling, SO MUCH FUN! will post to ya all later about my trip at Singapore, and after landing at Palu, i will going to my School Camp, so will post to ya soon!! Wait me! <3 


me with my cute photografer :p


Things happen, changed, come and go. Nothing last forever, even holiday :( and i know everything will never be the same, will always try to accept the fact. And even i know we can't be together, but please believe that i love you. Praying.



7 comments:

  1. Cute tags you got there :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely post! you're from Palu? that's awesome i've never been to Sulawesi before and really looking forward to making a visit!





    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute headpiece!
    check out my new post breepluse.blogspot.com
    keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. heey nice blog, love your style :)
    how about following each other?
    let me know

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! ;) You two look so cuuute!! Glad to found your blog through my comments list. Def following and can't wait to read your next post! ;D

    Hugs and kiss kiss,
    Liz
    .voguish.doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you had a fun holiday! That little clipboard is so sweet, and you two look super pretty <3

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    ReplyDelete